Channel Development Manager (Business Development Manager)
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-10 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Business Development Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a top-tier FMCG company .
About the Business Development Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Development Manager will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Rebuild a strong calibre sales team with objectives of growth in revenue and maintaining the profit margin
- Combine the product and services of the company and conduct a value based or solution selling to the client
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of sales experience within sales function in health care/professional services industry
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.