Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Modality Leader job has just become available at one of the most respected medical device companies based in Jakarta.
About the Modality Leader role:
In this role, you will be accountable to grow sales revenue and profitability, through coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy, and direct management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continuously positioning the value of products within the relevant care areas/disease areas
- Developing deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in health care technology and health care funding mechanisms
- Updating and understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
- Analysing market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities and Account Manager teams in the region
- Leading, educating, coaching and directing the differentiation (position, value proposition and key messages)
- Knowing, interacting and develop the strategy with Key Opinion Leaders in relevant care areas; manage professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies to ensure understanding of needs
- In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional sales resources, determine the market potential for product range and prioritize the opportunities
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to realize product commercial strategy
- Is responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline as well as forecasting performance against set financial targets
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably with more than 5-year experience in Sales/Business development/Account management/distributor management.
- Experienced in Business Management or Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Health care industry with in-depth knowledge of health care market and decision makers
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development
- Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills
Strong business acumen; financial and organisational skills
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills
This health medical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.