Sales Manager (e-commerce)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-27 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An international giant e-commerce company is looking for a Sales Manager to lead successful team operations in direct sales, channel sales, merchant service and customer service.
About the Sales Manager role:
In this position, you will be based in their Jakarta office, and manage a team in your department. You will be an ambassador for the e-commerce company – representing the mission, brand and product. You will analyse the market and industry, determine go-to-market strategies, and manage PNL to fulfil annual sales and services targets.
- Increase sales and channel efficiency to promote channel revenue, achieve sales targets, and meet customer growth and service needs
- Develop departmental performance indicators, budgets, structure and division of labour
- Optimise sales operations, products, organisations, industries and competitors to strategise growth in scale and market share
- Communicate local insights and feedback to local HQ regarding strategy implementation
- Determine annual target, financial plan and HR budget for your team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin-Chinese is a plus
- 6+ years of combined experience in sales and customer management roles in reputable multi-national or local companies
- Experience in an internet company preferred
- Experience leading a sales and service team in a complex and changing ambiguous environments, including creating team structure and commission plan
- Experience handling PNL and CRM.
- Possess top analytical and strategical skills
If you are driven and determined, take the next step by joining an established international e-commerce company.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.