Business Unit Manager
Location West JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 20 September 2018 2018-09-202018-11-19 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Business Unit Manager role has just become available in Jakarta.
About the Business Unit Manager role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible to grow sales and margins, with focus on out of group sales by managing customer relation and developing a pro-active action for new and existing accounts. You will execute the sales strategies and policies, recommend any appropriate changes and will be responsible of sales management, marketing approach, communication as well as forecasting sales and expense budget.
- Increase customer base
- Develop new product offering
- Customer relationship & management
- Business development & marketing for new product
- Overall revenue & budget management
- New product identification
To succeed in this role you must have a proven sales experience and success in growing business and in direct customer relationship management.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Min. 5 years in sales & marketing function
- Entrepreneurial with a strong personality
- Customer oriented by visiting them on a regular basis varying of their size and/or potential
- Highly motivated, target driven and excellent selling communication
- Able to relate with both senior executives and with its peers
- Able to work with an open mind
This leading retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The retail firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.