Head of Sales & Marketing
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 09 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Sales & Marketing job has just become available at one of the most respected recreational park based in Bali. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Head of Sales & Marketing who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Sales & Marketing role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Sales & Marketing will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Bali office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Create demand in the region by creating promotions and activation's in accordance to the market situation
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 7-10 years of sales experience within sales function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected travel and tourism is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales & Marketing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.