Business Development Manager (Food Ingredients)
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 07 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Business Development Manager (Food Ingredients) job has just become available at one of the most respected B2B Food ingredients company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the ASEAN Business Manager, this is a role for a Business Development Manager (Food Ingredients) who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager (Food Ingredients) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Development Manager (Food Ingredients) will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximize revenue and market share
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience within account management function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts.
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected Manufacturing and Production of Food Ingredients is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.