Business Development Manager (Energy)
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 07 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Business Development Manager (Energy) job has just become available at one of the most respected health care services company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, this is a role for a Business Development (Energy) who is a leader in their field
About the Business Development Manager (Energy) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Development Manager (Energy) will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 7-10 years of sales experience within sales / Business development function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected health and safety company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.