Head of Protective Coating
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 07 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Protective Coating job has just become available at one of the most respected chemical coating company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country GM, this is a role for a Head of Protective Coating who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Protective Coating role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Protective Coating will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Deliver results by driving the revenue and profit growth, acquiring new projects and new clients, and converting opportunities into revenue.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 10-15 years of sales experience within Coating Industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected manufacturing and production of coating is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Protective Coating job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.