Business Development Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 06 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the leading provider of medical assistance services through insurance plans in Indonesia is looking to hire Business Development manager to join their team in Jakarta. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will be responsible to grow the customer's base.
About the Business Development Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to develop and expand the customer's base of the company in Indonesia. This is a critical role to support the company’s further expansion in the country. You will also be responsible to identify potential business and project opportunities.
- Developing a structured approach to Business development creating a robust industry network
- Actively pursuing prospects who will make a significant impact in the category growth and brings new customers across different categories
- Developing good understanding of customer's needs and overall business
- Dealing with senior and top management of prospects and other stakeholder
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and work cross functionally with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in sales/business development
- Fluency in English is a must
- Pleasant personality and sales driven
- Strong analytic, negotiation and presentation skill
This multinational company managed by a team of experienced professionals. It is best known for intervening in medical emergencies and has been providing the highest standards of quality services to its customers.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.