Business Development Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most growing technology company, providing budget accommodation in Jakarta.
About the Business Development Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential hotel and properties.
- Engage client relationships
- Keep abreast of local market trends and grasp sales opportunities proactively to achieve targets
- Prepare sales materials such as proposals or contracts
- Prepare and submit reports regularly
- Coordinate with internal departments to support account’s business needs and requirements
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work cross functionally with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business/Tourism/Mass Communications
- At least three years of working experience in sales in the e-commerce or related field is preferred
- Excellent negotiation and analytic skill
- Adaptable to dynamic environment
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements, start up experience is a plus
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Willing to be relocated and to travel
The successful Business Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.