Director, Sales & Business Development
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 20 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting new opportunity, as Director, Sales & Business Development role is available to help an established group to grow their commercial healthcare business across the whole of Indonesia. Reporting directly to Corporate Board of Directors, you will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Director, Sales & Business Development role:
In this role, you will be responsible for growing the overall healthcare and medical business for the group.
Other key responsibilities:
- Driving revenue generation in the hospitals, medical center, clinics, and synergizing all business units
- Meeting targets and annual business development plan
- Expand client base and market share
- Grow existing lines of healthcare business and developing new lines of business
- Drive prospects and pursuit of opportunities through contract negotiation to close
- Develop new market initiatives, assess new markets, and analyze business opportunities
- Provide guidance and expert advice to technical team from the customer perspective
- Promote a customer-oriented focus internally and externally
- 8-10 years of sales experience in healthcare with deep healthcare knowledge
- Track record of identifying, negotiating and closing revenue opportunities
- Strength in data and analytics, selling technology to corporate health solution will be huge plus
- Experience in TPA-ASO / Managed Care /setting up remote in-house clinic / medical evacuation will be additional values
Our client is an established company with diversified business across real estate, retail, hospitality and medical care.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.