Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 15 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting VP Sales job has just become available at one of the most respected digital retail membership company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a VP Sales who is a leader in their field
About the VP Sales role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the VP Sales will play a key role in the company's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement Sales management process and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like healthy sales pipeline, and systematising the CRM system
- Prospect new clients, identify the decision makers, and turning vendors as partners and turning consumers as advocates of the company
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office to refine the overall regional strategy
- Able to grow the sales team
- Be able to close multiple deals, have a strong experience in SAS business with average ticket size of USD 5-10k
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5-1 years of sales experience within account management function
- Exceptional in sales management process, strategic planning, analytic thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team up to 15 people
- Success driven, self-motivated, structured, fast-pace, passionate and eagerness to keep on learning
This most respected digital retail membership company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.