Territory Sales Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 06 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Territory Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected health care & pharmaceutical company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Head, this is a role for a Territory Sales Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Territory Sales Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Territory Sales Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Indonesia office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Prospect new clients within new segments, identify the decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall strategy and product development.
- MUST have Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience within Sales function
- Exceptional in business development, strategic planning, product development, analytic thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong written & communication skills – can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries.
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected health care & pharmaceutical company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Territory Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.