Business Development Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 09 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected healthcare service company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, this is a role for a Business Development Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Business Development Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Development Manager will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Prospect new clients, identify the decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office to refine the overall regional strategy
- MUST have sales experience in Account Management / Business Development with a minimum of 7-10 years of experience preferably in Solutions / Value Added Selling environment
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytic thinking, commercial acumen, business development, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong written & communication skills – can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries.
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
- Success driven, self-motivated, structured, fast-pace, tactful and passionate with entrepreneurial mindset
This most respected Health and Safety Service Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.