E-Commerce (Business Development) Manager
Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Excellent
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 08 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading FMCG company is looking for E-Commerce (Business Development) Manager, based in Jakarta.
About the E-Commerce (Business Development) Manager role:
In this role you will be in charge to maintain the relations with partner and stakeholder.
- Manage key partners by building relationship with the accounts
- Liaise with all internal departments to manage the accounts
- Analyse the business and coordinate with property owners on long-term goals
- Develop new initiatives to maximise growth and meet customer needs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Willing to work on field to visit and follow up accounts
- Bachelor degree preferably in hospitality or related business
- At least four years of work experience in hospitality, e-commerce or OTA
- Preferred degree from abroad
- Good negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
- Good analytic skills and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
The successful E-Commerce (Business Development) Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this E-Commerce Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.