Business Development Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 19 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected professional cleaning service company focusing on building and construction based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Division Manager, this is a role for a Business Development Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Business Development Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Development Manager will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospect new clients, identify the decision makers, and turn this into new business.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Develop an overall sales strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Create demand in the region by creating partnership, promotions or activation in accordance to the market situation
- Work closely with the sales & distribution team to enhance their ability to promote the company’s industry specific products and service capabilities
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- MUST have 5-10 years of sales experience within a service industry
- Exceptional in strategic planning, business development, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales target
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Excellent relationship to automotive, construction, industrial, and agriculture industry
- Strong written & communication skills – can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected professional cleaning, hospitality and catering service company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.