Business Development Manager
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 10 April 2017
An exciting Business Development Manager Role has arisen in a leading global Trade Credit Insurance company based in Jakarta.
About the Business Development Manager role:
Reporting to the Country Director, you will be responsible for building and deepening relationship with the company's distribution partners. You will also be responsible in driving sales revenue.
- Acquire new customers based on leads generated by market management and own leads
- Identify cross and up selling opportunities
- Establish relationship with fronting insurers and brokers
- Meet monthly and annual sales target
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively individually, as a team and within internal matrix.
- A minimum of seven years experience in B2B Sales, from financial services background preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia as the candidate would need to work closely with Bahasa Indonesia-speaking counterparts
- Exposure to trade finance and insurance brokerage is highly desirable
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
This credit insurance company has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record as a Business Development Manager and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Development Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.