Chief Representative Officer
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 05 April 2017
A leading air conditioning manufacturer is seeking to hire a Chief Representative Officer for their Indonesian business. This company is recognised as a market leading quality brand in the HVAC industry and has been established in Indonesia for over 20 years. They are now ready to grow and expand commercial operations in Indonesia after enjoying 60 years of success in their native New Zealand.
About the Chief Representative Officer Role:
This role requires a dynamic, driven manager who can lead from the front with business development and consultative selling. Reporting to General Manager Asia, you will be expected to provide technical consultation to your client base of mainly property developers, architects and engineers. These Air Conditioning units are recognised as high end products and you will need to be able to demonstrate clearly how investing in these products will ultimately add value to the profitability and design of the finished property.
- Responsible to achieve sales and financial targets
- Seek out new opportunities and expand on business growth in targeted market segments
- Visit clients including doing presentation and preparing sales proposal
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Services team for all products and services supplied by the Company.
- Interface closely with customers and contractors; plan and coordinate resources, project schedule and budgets
To ace in this role, you will need to be business-driven and able to think strategically to drive the business for higher performance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university
- Preferably an experienced sales or marketing manager selling air conditioning systems (Chiller, FCU, AHU or VRF) through project channel
- Established network of developers, consultants and contractors in building and construction segment
- Experience in a representative or sales office of Multi National Company (MNC)
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Highly self-motivated in carrying out the job consistently as supervision will be minimal
This outstanding company has an established network of sales offices, distributors and warehouses located across New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, P.R. China and Indonesia. It ensures the quality of the product to each client which has led the company to its success.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Chief Representative Officer job is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this job opportunity.