Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 20 December 2016
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected travel and tourism attraction companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Owner/Managing Director, this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Director will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Bali location.
- Ability to build & maintain strong long term relationships with key suppliers (inbound, wholesale, FIT) through communication, sales activities and information exchange
- Establish and maintain relationships with key partners to increase business growth and profile of the park
- Develop and implement a strategic sales action plan to drive new business opportunities and increase visitor numbers and yield
- Management of sales and activities, including rates, reports, itineraries, collaterals, and handling general inquiries
- Manage sales reports, statistics of visitation and market intelligence
- Conduct training and presentations to partners aiming at improving their product knowledge
- Work closely with Finance, Ticketing, Retail & Restaurant, Park Operations department to ensure all promotions, special rates and relevant information have been communicated
To succeed in this role, you must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Exceptional in commercial planning, sales training, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
- High level of people management skill along with personal credibility and strong interpersonal skill
This most respected travel and tourism attraction company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.