Market Access Lead
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Market Access job has just become available at one of the most respected medical device companies based in Jakarta.
About the Market Access Lead role:
In this role, you will develop and direct the Health Economic and Reimbursement strategy and methodologies for effective health economics and market access activities across all key development and marketed products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing the development and implementation of strategic reimbursement, market access and evidence plans for key products
- Directing strategic health economics needs, including planning for economic/reimbursement dossier submissions for private and public coverage of key technologies
- Establishing/maintaining a network of key health policy and speciality society leaders
- Representing and promoting with relevant stakeholders (governmental bodies, funding and reimbursement groups, KOLs, etc.), through market access initiatives and stakeholder engagement activities, demonstrating clinical and health economics outcomes and contributing to the creation of innovative value propositions.
- Providing strategic guidance for economic and pricing forecasts and modelling of novel products
- Directing and supervising internal staff as necessary to implement all of the above strategic and tactical initiatives
Key requirements include:
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Economics, Health Economics or Bio science (including medicine, pharmacy, bio-statistics)
- Track record of successful reimbursement and funding achievements for medical technologies (pharmacy or devices)
- Knowledge of epidemiology, clinical study design and analysis of health care administrative databases including analysis, interpretation and reporting (optional)
- Expertise in methods of economic evaluation of medical technologies
- Deep knowledge of the reimbursement/funding policies of Indonesia Fluent in English
This health medical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.