Country Service Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 20 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Country Service Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected heavy lifting machinery manufacture based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director in Singapore, this is a role for a Country Service Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Country Service Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Country Service Manager will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure service business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- MUST have Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5-8 years of sales experience within account management function
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytic thinking, commercial acumen, people development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected heavy lifting machinery manufacture company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Service Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.