Key Account Manager - Cilegon Based (Water Treatment)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 28 February 2023jakarta sales/account-management 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 sales Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Key Account Manager - Cilegon Based (Water Treatment) job has just become available at a global water treatment chemical company.
About the Key Account Manager - Cilegon Based (Water Treatment) Role:
In this business critical role, you will develop the business. This role requires you to create and develop partnerships based on market strategy.
- Be the first point of contact for your customers, both in the field of service using existing Water programmes and for thinking along and developing new applications for these customers
- Work on the relationships with the current and future customers through your knowledge, professionalism, and personal attitude, constantly monitoring the long-term cooperation
- Be responsible for various aspects of sales, thinking of the following distribution:
- 40% account management
- 20% sales acquisition
- 20% technical support to customers on-site
- 20% administrative tasks to support daily work
- Be a sparring partner for both customers and colleagues. Think along with the processes of the customer and (supported by the marketing colleagues) get the opportunity to offer innovative solutions. As a result, be able to implement a financial and/or operational result improvements for your customer
- Be constantly aware that your advice relates to essential production processes
To succeed in this Key Account Manager - Cilegon Based (Water Treatment) role, you must have at least five years of relevant work experience in the water treatment industry.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Working knowledge of, or interest in boilers, cooling towers, and waste water treatment systems
- Working knowledge of ammonia, urea, fertiliser, chemical or petrochemical plant operations
- Seven or more years of successful technical sales or plant process experience
- Proficiency in English is important
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others, including senior-level customers, including the ability to teach, coach and provide guidance and constructive feedback with tact and diplomacy
- Strong relationship skills
- Open to travel to the customer with a major impact on both the total cost of ownership and the continuity of production
This position is based in Jakarta. This global water treatment chemical company needs no introduction in the industry.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Key Account Manager - Cilegon Based (Water Treatment) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651532
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An interesting Key Account Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has become available at one of the leading multinational insurtech companies in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023A Branch Manager (Building Material) job has just opened up at a leading paint and coatings company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023A Business Development Assistant Manager (Certification) job has opened up at a multinational testing company. You must be able to converse in Mandarin as this role involves working with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Business Development Manager (Chemicals) job just became available at a multinational chemicals company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 March 2023An attractive Business Development Manager (Solar PV) job has become available at a leading solar PV energy company.