Senior Key Account Manager (Electronics)
Salary Excellent Benefits
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 13 September 2022other-islands sales/account-management 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Key Account Manager (Electronics) job has become available at a world-leading technology company to join the big team in Indonesia.
About the Senior Key Account Manager (Electronics) Role:
In this role, you will plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a key account team within a product line to achieve established sales targets. You also develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities in order to implement the organisation's overall sales strategy.
- Planning and aligning on long-term and annual partnership strategies/goals
- Identifying and aligning target market segments for business development within the key account
- Developing a pipeline of initiatives and actively hunt for new opportunities within the key account and optimising existing initiatives
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholder using key account metrics
- Developing and fostering strategic relationships with internal and partner key stakeholders to communicate, negotiate and present very clear and concise reports, business proposals and plans focused to secure partner alignment and execution
To succeed in this Senior Key Account Manager (Electronics) role, you need to be impactful, adaptive, customer focused, and strong in negotiation skill and have excellent retail market knowledge.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as an account manager or sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- At least five years' experience in the field of marketing/customer relations
- Wide and deep experience in managing large/complex key accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in with abilities in sales concepts, strategy, positioning and planning
- Experience in financial planning and strategy, people management, competitive analysis, understanding the customer
- English fluency is a must
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a strong business acumen and enjoy building a team environment, you can take the next challenge of your career with this exciting Senior Key Account Manager (Electronics) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.