Key Account Manager (Fashion Marketplace)
Salary Excellent Benefits
Consultant Chitra Rafaella
Date posted 20 June 2022other-islands sales/account-management 2022-06-23 2022-08-19 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Key Account Manager (Fashion Marketplace) job has become available at one of the global sports fashion retailers.
About the Key Account Manager (Fashion Marketplace) Role:
This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Drive and manage all business activities in relation to the accounts. Represent and document the interest of the account with company interfaces and balance brand goals with account needs by leveraging Customer Info Deck and Customer Business Plans
- Manage the annual selling and activity schedule (GTM Process) for the Key Account - Strategy and business review meetings, range review and selling meetings, etc. Support and lead the key account team in customer segmentation and assortment planning in accordance to seasonal initiatives and brand investments
- Deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the account(s), agree with account(s) on expected KPIs/sell-thru targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of the order book making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines
- Recruit and build the key account sales organisation with respect to the AP sales org blueprint. Develop, train and lead all direct reports through clear target setting, objectives guidelines and sales disciplines
- Forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance on Key Account Performance e.g. Sales and Margin, Trade Terms, Order Book. Monitor and report on customer and competitor performance e.g. market share and development, sell-through performance, and ROI on key activities
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (Fashion Marketplace) role, you must have strong knowledge in retail, e-commerce, and sports apparel.
- University degree in business or equivalent, ideally with focus on sales, account management, or finance
- Minimum of four years’ in the sales/retail/marketing industry (sport, FMCG, or consulting)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- English fluency is a must
This global sport fashion brand needs no introduction in the industry.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is Key Account Manager (Fashion Marketplace) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.