Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job has become available at a leading FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Sales Manager Role:
This Sales Manager role is for a leading, international FMCG company engaged in personal care products. The role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. You must have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. Additionally, you should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objective
- Support store managers with day-to-day store operations
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives, supporting store managers with day-to-day store operation and evaluating store and individual performances.
- Proven work experience as a sales manager, area manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Understand store operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in sales, business administration or relevant field
In the last few years, the company has achieved several milestones and has earned itself the reputation of being a leader in personal care industry.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Sales Manager job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.