Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 retail Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exicitng Merchandising Manager job has just become available at a leading retail company engaged in fashion apparel, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Merchandising Manager Role:
In this role, you will produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs, etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
To succeed in this Merchandising Manager role, you must have prior experience working with buyers to maximise profitability by predicting and monitoring sales trends and accurately controlling stock levels.
- Proven working experience in merchandising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
This company is a leading lifestyle retailer with over 2000 retail stores and a diverse portfolio of brands that includes sports, fashion, kids, food & beverages and lifestyle products.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.