Global Account Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 sales Jakarta ID IDR 55000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Global Account Manager (Japanese Speaking) job has just become available at one of the most respected lubricant manufacturing company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Account Director, this is a role for a Global Account Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Global Account Manager (Japanese Speaking) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Global Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
• Develop and execute the local growth plan for key accounts (Japanese Clients) working with the global team and local sales, marketing and technical team
• Prospect and manage existing key account customers in order to achieve the sales target, proceed, credit performance including monitoring the performance, by implementing customer value proposition
• Manage local and regional original equipment manufacturer (OEM) contacts
• Ensure strong, proactive pricing discipline and actions, aligned with sales manager, MoA, approved account strategy and local market dynamics
• Ensure proper credit control and debt collection and to assist distributor in establishing and implementing good credit supplier
• Provide problem solving and technical support to customers with the help of technical team
• Lead new business and local contract negotiations ensuring adherence to the proposal to commence negotiation (PCN), Local Offer Book, Manual of Authorities & ensuring local contract in place in line with PCNs
• MUST have a bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three years of sales experience within a key account management function
• MUST be fluent in English and Japanese as you will need you communicate with Japanese clients
• Experienced / strong understanding within automotive industry, OEM channels,
• Exceptional in trade marketing, strategic planning, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
• Proven track record of achieving and / or exceeding sales targets; experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
• Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
• Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multitasking
This most respected lubricants company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Global Account Manager (Japanese Speaking) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.