Sales Manager (Aviation)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 aerospace Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected aircraft manufacturer companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Manager will play a key role in the Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus in development of new product by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what client wants.
- MUST have Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of sales experience within account management function
- MUST have sales experience in channel sales with a minimum of seven years of experience preferably in private and commercial aircraft industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales target
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, fast-paced, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected aircraft manufacturing Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.