Key Account Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 fmcg Jakarta jaka ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Key Account Manager job has arisen at a leading FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About this Key Account Manager Role:
The Key Account Manager will handle and manage key accounts (i.e. Modern Trade Channels). This role will work together with internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing Team) to implement initiatives in order to improve the relationship and business with the partners.
• Build, maintain, and continuously improve the relationship with key accounts as well as internal stakeholders to ensure that the interests of both parties are well managed
• Ensure long-term win/win business relationships
• Act as a trusted consultant for key accounts by providing business insights based on internal data and / or any relevant external data
• Ensure that all financial and legal requirements agreed in the partnership are respected by both parties
• Introduce initiatives and innovations to key accounts in order to get their supports for the successful implementations of those
• Monitor the performance of key accounts at a corporate level and property level, and provide actionable insights and recommendations to solve problems and / or to catch opportunities
• Act as single point of contact for key accounts for both business and technical queries
To succeed in this role, you will need to be comfortable in a culturally diverse environment and be able to adapt accordingly.
• Minimum five years’ experience in key account management or strategic account management in FMCG industry
• Strong in sales and / or business development
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skill, in both English and Bahasa
• Excellent analytical skills and passion to work with data.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Comfortable working with senior management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Availability for travel up to 20% of the time
This leading FMCG industry needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.