Senior Sales Manager (Sports Tech)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior Sales Manager job has emerged at one of the fastest growing global sports and the world's largest martial arts organisation. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a self-starter and an expert within account management.
About the Senior Sales Manager Role:
Own and hit/exceed annual sales target within the assigned territory.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand client base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Partner with clients and brands to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Identify key trends in business sectors’ advertising and marketing strategies and provide solutions and strategy
- Contribute to overall business strategy and objectives
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Preferable minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- Demonstrate at least four years of sales experience, and over two years of large network on media or sports market
- Experience as Strategic Account at a prior sports company
- Skilled in multi-threading within large organisations and selling to different functions
- Used to consultative selling in complex environments
- Under mentality, understands sales discipline, pacing, accountability, importance of pipeline and forecasting and is used to thriving and succeeding in such environments
- Experience in CRM systems, ideally sales force
- Able to coordinate, leverage and manage both internal and external stakeholders in closing deals
- Understands how to build short term vs long term pipeline, has experience in account/territory planning
- Possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
This sports and media firm has an outstanding Asian reputation in its field and great value is placed on people, promoting Asia and growth. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales Manager job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.