Area Sales Manager (Makassar, Papua, Maluku and Sulawesi)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 sales makassar ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Area Sales Manager job has just become available at a leading FMCG company engaged in beverages in Makassar, Indonesia.
About the Area Sales Manager Role:
Responsible for the overall sales performance of a region, the Area Sales Manager will both perform sales duties themselves and lead teams of salespeople to achieve sales goals. This includes everything from setting sales goals to training and supporting teams in order to help them achieve those goals.
- Oversee the sales department, which means they must develop an overall business plan, including sales strategies and profit goals. This includes performing territory and sales analyses, assessing the results and adjusting sales strategies accordingly
- Visit potential and current clients in order to provide product information, answer client questions and concerns and build brand awareness. This will be done through both individual meetings and larger sales presentations
- Secure sales for the company. As an Area Sales Manager, this is done both directly and through team members. This includes securing both individual sales and contracts, depending on the company and product, and deals can be made over the phone, through email or in person through sales visits
- Build and maintain key relationships with potential and current clients. Using excellent interpersonal skills, network to form new relationships with potential clients and follow up with potential and current clients through phone, email and sometimes regular visits
- Lead a team of sales people. This entails many different tasks, including training sales employees, holding regular conference calls, reviewing team member expense reports, coaching, motivating and supporting the sales team, and ensuring that employees are achieving their sales goals
- Experienced in sales with a successful track record
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word and Excel
- Having sector-specific sales experience
- Proficiency in common sales and data management software
- Ability to perform significant overnight travel
If you are a high-performing Sales Manager, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.