Head of Customer Marketing
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Customer Marketing job has just become available at a leading FMCG engaged in beverages in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Customer Marketing role:
The Head of Customer Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of national retail plans, which deliver upon both brand strategies as well as customer goals to support the achievement of availability targets and company standards.
- Develop deep expertise of the market place, retail dynamics, consumer and shopper behaviour
- Understand all aspects of key outlets’ businesses and marketing goals in order to create and explore opportunities that achieve and surpass those goals
- Responsible for collecting, maintaining and feeding key local market intelligence around competition, customers, distributors and industry to the commercial team
- Drive customer engagement through presentations of product lines, brand plans, ad hoc presentations to local sales teams and key local customers
- Ensure effective execution of 365 Degrees Essentials to maximise demand creation within outlets
- Prepare countrywide Depletion Activation Plans keeping in mind the brand guidelines and assist the commercial team in achieving their targets
- Leverage available PR channels to drive brand awareness and top of mind in relevant target market platforms
- Monitor trade spend, ROI and forecast accuracy of promotions
- Monitor the execution of cycle activity plans and promotional plans
- Lead the development of merchandising plans for the entire portfolio and monitor execution by ensuring adequate, selective and strategic placement of all merchandising and point of sales materials (POSM)
- Oversee POSM orders and usage, including regular reviews of item
- Develop and manage vendors for signage, merchandising equipment etc.
- Ensure effective utilisation of amenities to create and increase brand awareness and visibility
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and look for opportunities to develop relationships with their management team
- S1 Degree any field
- At least seven to eight years experience as Account/Area sales Manager in a leading FMCG or food and beverage industry
- S1 degree preferably from Mass Communications, Marketing or related field
- Currently in the same position in a leading FMCG
- Budget management experience
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building brands, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.