E-Commerce Key Account Manager (Industrial)
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Attractive
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting E-Commerce Key Account Manager (Industrial) job has just become available at one of the most respected Electrical Manufacturing product firms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Key Account Director, this is a role for a E-Commerce Key Account Manager who is a leader in their field
About the E-Commerce Key Account Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the eKAM will play a key role in the Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Drive customer specific e-commerce initiatives to grow online market share and brand presence (focus on platform sell-out)
- Define and support execution of the annual e-marketing & e-sales calendar in synchronisation with offline distribution owners
- Ensure commercial policy updates and roll-out to incentivise e-commerce activities on customer side
- Build a long-term relationship with e-commerce partners and their operational teams
- Enable e-commerce partners to promote the Schneider brand on their platforms, with all available e-marketing tools.
- Analyse and understand the online shopper journeys of the different buyers and use those insights to adapt the local strategies
- Optimise the integration of Partner Relationship Management in all e-business related activities
- Establish a structural way of working for reporting, analytics and execution of plans
To succeed in this role, you will need sales experience in channel sales with a minimum of seven years preferably in e-commerce management and/or online business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience within account management function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Understands the difference between B2B and B2C value chains; customers, specifiers and influencers
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with Regional & Global counterparts
- Results driven, proactive while having the ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected electrical manufacturing company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.