B2B Key Account Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 building-and-construction Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading company in building material is looking to hire B2B Key Account Manager based in Jakarta. Reporting to the GM Sales, you will be responsible to drive the business for Indonesia market.
About the B2B Key Account Manager (Mandarin Speaking) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Key Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the local growth plan for key accounts working with the global team and local sales, marketing and technical team
- Prospect and manage existing key account customers in order to achieve the sales target, proceed, credit performance including monitoring the performance, by implementing customer value proposition
- Ensure strong, proactive pricing discipline and actions, aligned with sales manager, MoA, approved account strategy and local market dynamics
- Ensure proper credit control and debt collection and to assist distributor in establishing and implementing good credit supplier
- Provide problem solving and technical support to customers with the help of technical team
- Lead new business and local contract negotiations ensuring adherence to the proposal to commence negotiation
- MUST have Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience within key account management function, especially in B2B
- MUST be fluent in English and Mandarin Language
- Experienced / Strong understanding within automotive industry, OEM channels
- Exceptional in trade marketing, strategic planning, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected building material company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.