KAM (MT Bakery)
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting KAM (MT Bakery) job has just become available at one of the most respected Food service companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a KAM (MT Bakery) who is a leader in their field.
About the KAM (MT Bakery) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the KAM MT Bakery will play a key role in the Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop a product roadmap for the region; ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus on the development of overall business of the company by identifying new opportunities through new product development or new segment penetration or new value proposition.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
To succeed in this role, you will have strong written & communication skills, be fluent in English, and be able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of sales/marketing experience within the Account Management function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical, strong business acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Process driven, organised, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking & analytical process, strong time management
This leading manufacturer of food ingredients needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KAM (MT Bakery) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.