Account Manager (Fragrance)
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-24 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Account Manager (Fragrance) job has just become available at one of the most respected flavor & fragrance company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Fragrance Director, this is a role for a Account Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Account Manager (Fragrance) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus in development of new product by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what Client wants
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- MUST have bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience within fragrance industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts.
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking & analytic process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected manufacturing and production of flavor & fragrance is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager (Fragrance) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.