Head of Partnership
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Head of Partnership job has just become available at a highly reputable start up company that is working closely with the financial services companies, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a partnership manager who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Head of Partnership role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Partnership will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. Reporting directly to the Director, you will be responsible to drive the growth of the company with large accounts in Indonesia and the neighbouring markets.
- The candidate will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities and managing the client relationships end-to-end.
- The successful candidate will build deep relationships with senior client executives and partners, understand client business problems, and help clients solve their problems through the deployment of innovative product and technology solutions.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing client partners and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Ensure constant and high engagement of clients and proactively address the needs of clients.
- Be an excellent team builder with top-notch listening and presentation skills and crisp oral and written communications
To succeed in the Head of Partnership job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- Minimum 8 years work experience in related field
- Possess highest level communication
- Ability to simply convey complex messages
- Great project management abilities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Impressive executive presence and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility, positive and creativity
This leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on insurance platform. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Partnership job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.