Account Manager (e-commerce)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 01 October 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An international giant e-commerce company is looking for an Account Manager to manage successful operations and sustainability of existing Indonesian sellers on the platform. This role is for those of you with an eye for appealing local products in international export.
About the Account Manager role:
In this Account Manager position, you will be based in the Jakarta office, and manage a team in your department. You will be an ambassador for the e-commerce company – representing the mission, brand and product. You will identify promising sellers and build a relationship with them for mutual success, driving the business performance in Indonesia.
- Conduct user demand research and analysis of the market, competition, and user experience feedback
- Conduct behaviour analysis, data mining and merchant tiered services to enhance e-commerce capabilities of the seller accounts
- Provide localised business insights and feedback for HQ’s business service systems and strategy
- Segment sellers and identify key accounts to enrich selections available on the platform and closing deals
- Optimising on-boarding experience (set-up and product launch), transaction support, performance tracking, and marketing efforts to build engagement and satisfaction
- Develop sellers top-line (growth and retention) and bottom-line (orders on the platform)
- Lead platform operation training, solve problems and improving the performance of our platform
- Create long-term relationship with key accounts in Indonesia
- Support the development of a service provider management system by recruiting, grooming and managing local service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin-Chinese is a plus
- 5+ years of combined experience in sales roles, particularly: account management, relationships and partnerships, campaign/project management, and/or merchant acquisition
- Experience working in reputable multi-national or local companies
- Experience leading a team in a complex and changing ambiguous environments
- Possess analytic and strategical skills of the highest calibre
If you are driven and determined, take the next step by joining an established international e-commerce as an Account Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.