RSM, Imaging Systems (Surabaya)
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 25 September 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised global health care firm, based in Surabaya, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the regional, this is a role for an account manager who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Regional Sales Manager (Surabaya) role:
In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with significant clients and growing the Imaging Solutions business, by representing the company and interact with major clients. Moreover, you will lead a team to maintain and grow the sales of Imaging System solution and services within West Indonesia area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team to maintain and grow the sales for Imaging System solution and services within West Indonesia area
- Develop and drive credible and productive long-term relations at the appropriate organisational levels and disciplines, in order to maximising the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business goals
- Develop senior and executive customer management level relations
- Understands customer (price) targets and competitive offering
- Develop good understanding of the customers (business model) and their/our applications to maximise business opportunities
- Develop, coordinate, implement and drive the account plan, including tailored value proposition
- Negotiate / generate agreement with the assigned accounts, coordinate and drive account, and promotion
- Realise internal and customer alignment. Realise planned turnover, costs and profitability
- Lead the district account team and drives other disciplines such as Project Management, Operations and Customer Services
- Collaboration with channel partners where required
- Support the cluster / regional team to implement strategic sales / services solutions at district level.
- Ensure that completed quotations are based on a solution / configuration compliant to specifications validated by the Business, and it is properly reviewed by operations (Project Management) for feasibility and accuracy prior to being issued.
To succeed in the RSM (Imaging Systems) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- Bachelor degree holder with min. 10-year experience in B2B sales/account management within medical devise/non-OTC Pharmaceutical industry
- Solid sales and relationship-building capability with proven successful commercial track record.
- Ability to communicate, build and maintain relationship with doctors/medical practitioners, Key Opinion Leaders, and stakeholders in hospitals/health institutions at all levels.
- Previous experience in managing large tender with public hospitals is an advantage.
- Strong leadership and team work.
- Responsible and proactive self-motivated individual with strong integrity.
- Strong command of both English and Bahasa Indonesia
The company is internationally recognised as a leading global brand delivering meaningful innovations. You’ll be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in personal health and health systems.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.