Key Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An Exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected food ingredients companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a Key Account Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Key Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead, direct and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals and etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development and etc.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
To succeed in this role, you will need to identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of sales experience within account management function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers and competitors
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking & analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected retail food ingredients company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.