Strategic Account & Marketing Manager
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 06 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Strategic Account & Marketing Manager job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised global mobile development firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for an account manager who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Strategic Account & Marketing Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with significant clients and growing the business, by representing the company and interact with major clients. Moreover, have marketing expertise, mainly in monitoring and analyzing market trends, studying competitors' products and services, exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and identifying target markets and developing strategies to enter them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the direct point of contact between Ice House and its clients; quickly earn the respect by being an extremely responsive and competent point of contact.
- Connect with clients regularly via phone, email, and/or onsite meetings to discuss contracts, operational issues, or any other issues. Document everything by maintaining accurate meeting minutes and a monthly action log.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues; communicate resolution to ensure customer loyalty and retention.
- Analyze marketing qualified lead (MQL) and sales qualified lead (SQL) and build up marketing Strategy both long term and short term.
- Analyze and strategize Lifetime Value of a Customer (LTV), Cost of Customer Acquisition (COCA), and keep CRM up-to-date.
- Analyze and strategize different Website Traffic to Website Lead Ratio
- Together with pre-sales team, identify and improve new leads
To succeed in the Strategic Account & Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- Preferable minimum bachelor degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- Demonstrate 4+ years of Sales/marketing experience, and 2+ years of large network on Indonesian/SEA technology market
- Experience as Strategic Account/Marketing at a prior technology company (e.g. Sales & Marketing Manager, Product Manager)
- Experience in developing and leading sales & marketing personnel
- Possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
This global mobile development firm, which applies breakthrough technologies, engineering excellence, and customer insight to design and build innovative user experiences - needs no introduction and has been in the industry for many years, and is only one of the few companies Google certified.
Their culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step of your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Strategic Account & Marketing Manager job.