Key Account Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 13 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Key Account Manager job has become available at one of the largest FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this role, you will be oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients.
About the Key Account Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
Other key responsibilities:
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
To succeed in the Key Account Manager/Trade Lane role, you will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to work effectively and cooperatively with internal stakeholders and other cross-border collaboration.
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
The company is an American global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services. It has a fast-paced and demanding environment, which is suited for professionals with a proactive, can-do attitude and a proven sales track record. Being a large organisation, developing and training employees is an important practice across the company to ensure employees grow with the business.
If you are driven, equipped with competencies in air freight sales and come with significant sales achievement, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.