Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Account Executive job has just become available at one of the most respected co-working company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a Account Executive who is a leader in their field.
About the Account Executive role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Account Executive will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., social selling, calling and emailing, networking, events, etc.)
- Existing sales pipeline management and inbound lead management
- Cultivating and maintaining mid-market and large business relationships, start-ups and small businesses
- Partner with new member development and community teams to ensure the best experience and placement of our new members
- More than four years' of sales experience managing a full sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate new markets
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills
- Creativity is also a must
- Detail orientation and organisation skills required
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
This most respected real estate and property company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Executive job. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.