Digital Marketing Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting role as Digital Marketing Manager has just become available at a top FMCG company located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Digital Marketing Manager role:
In this role you will be be responsible for revising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns. Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
Other key responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaign
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytic ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 5-7 years experience in marketing; 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video)
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Demonstrated ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with analytic tools such as Google Analytic and Webmaster Tools
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Marketing job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.