Marketing Communications Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 26 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Communications Manager role is available at a top FMCG company.
About the Marketing Communication Manager role:
In this role, you must able to allocate company resources to maximise collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels.
- Control of a few key advertising and public relations roles
- Marketing communication managers must develop or refine a communications strategy, which includes the branding of a company or client
- Identify opportunities for customer research and to implement these data gathering and targeting initiatives
- Work with product design and production teams to coordinate the refine of old products or the creation of new products
- Work directly with clients, helping to determine their goals
- Three years in a supervisory/management role strongly preferred
- Must have experience managing large-scale corporate projects with proven results
- Ability to understand the corporate strategy and determine the best course of action for the team with minimal daily direction from upper management
- Demonstrated writing and editing experience in print and online media
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency under demanding deadlines
- Highly efficient & proven project management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong leadership & relationship-building skills; highly professional & able to effectively influence all organisation levels and drive results with a team of peers including cross functional teams
- Ability to effectively manage a demanding, multi-faceted workload required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to details
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Communication Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.