Brand Activation Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 20 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of Indonesia’s leading Consumer goods companies as Brand Activation Manager, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Brand Activation Manager role:
In this role, you will develop the market and has the potential to deliver significant growth in brand and sales on a multinational basis.
Other key responsibilities:
- Works cross function with supply chain and finance to develop and execute successful plans to deliver net revenue, gross margin, market share and profit targets within timescales and budget as approved
- Develops annual brand activation plans & create localised brand activation plans
- Follows principles for success & NPD entry models agreed by ENA brand teams
- Manage development and activation of local brands
- Own NPD pricing and product launch process & champion new product market entry and execution
- Review internal reports and market share data, tracking progress vs agreed plan and develops contingency plans when required
- Provide input to the development of shopper insights to support the category growth platforms where relevant
- Full responsibility for delivery of brand P&Ls
- Minimum three years’ experience at similar level within FMCG
- Proven track record in Trade/Activation marketing
- Team player with experience of working in cross-functional teams
This is a superb role for a motivated and determined individual who is passionate about continuing to build a successful career in a truly innovative marketing environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.