Training and Development Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 20 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as Training and Development Manager just arise in a high-end fashion retail company located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Training and Development Manager role:
In this role, you will devise the company's organisational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
Other key responsibilities:
- Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- Enhancing employee's skills, performance, productivity and quality of work
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line manager
- Draw an overall or individualised training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practice
- Proven work experience as a training manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skills
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
This company is a high-end fashion retail company. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.