Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 08 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A fast growing start up company is looking to hire an Account Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Account Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to execute an overall strategy for a new client, including program on boarding, landing and long-term maintenance of the client.
- Work as a consultant in supplier auditing, training or worker engagement solutions
- Work toward achievement of client's business goals by the sharing of best practices, knowledge of product capabilities, and engaging appropriate expert resources, as necessary
- Maintain existing client's profiles to build consistent revenue stream and identify more up sell and cross-sales opportunities to achieve further revenue growth
- Monitor, drive and manage multi-disciplinary processes including contract negotiation, establishment of relationships, and portfolio management to ensure that we are delivering the value we have promised
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate required internal resource (Operations, IT, and Product) in an effective and efficient way to ensure the objective of each stage can be successfully attained
To succeed in this role, you will need to integrate the company's program in client's daily processes by mapping out the organisational structures and engaging the key decision makers, influencers, and executers.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Preferably knowledgeable in supplier auditing and/or worker engagement consulting and human resources
- At least 2+ years of B2B account management or solution sales experience
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused or value-based solutions based on client needs
- Data-driven and experienced in business analysis
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Team player with strong ability to work independently
- Open-minded, experience in a start up company is a plus
- Fluent in English and local language
The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual who believes in the firm's values and service offerings.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package awaits the right person in this exciting Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.