Key Account Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 03 April 2017
A leading beverage company in Jakarta is looking for a Key Account Manager to develop and implement key account strategies and achieve sales targets for key accounts in an efficient and profitable way to secure the position of the company at retail level by establishing a long-term relationship.
About the Key Account Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the business objective in modern trade channel and develop profitability and usage of trading term with the key accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop unique ways to grow the business with the customer and provide solutions to management
- Identify & assess the customer's needs & market trends toward developing key accounts business relationship to winning the competition
- Defining and supervising Sales Supervisor of Modern Off channel activities
- Evaluating and analysing effective sales including the expense ratio
- Managing and evaluating the usage of sales/promotion expense according to the budget
- Direct, coach/motivate and evaluate performance to maintain competent Sales Team members by supplying training programs
To succeed in this role, you will need to design strategy (including organisation compatibility for the company) and implement it to ensure the business objective is achieved with cost effectively in this growing channel and creating the company as the most preferred business partner.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor degree in in any discipline, preferably marketing
- Minimum 7 years experience in beverage industry or FMCG
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Possess leadership and organisational skill
This award-winning beverage company has strong market share in Indonesia and offers fun working environment. For over 80 years since its establishment, the company has grown in strength to become a reputable and responsible Indonesian beverage company with portfolio of leading brands. The company now continues to demonstrate strength, capability, and steadfast commitments to produce the best quality beverage to the consumers.
If you are sales-driven, has a strong business acumen and posses excellent leadership and communication skill, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.