Senior Key Account Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 30 March 2017
An exciting Senior Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Food Ingredients Company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Senior Key Account Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Senior Key Account Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Key Account Manager will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers/opportunities and initiating action plan to approach
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Coordinating MNC accounts’ projects with other divisions of the company
- Secure new business so as to attain company sales goals and maximise profitability
- Analyse sales statistics to determine business growth potential
- Responsibility of top/bottom line growth through price/cost management
- Responsibility for accounts receivables, monitoring A/R and coordinates with accounts receivable controller
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- MUST have sales experience in key account management with a minimum of seven years of experience preferably in industrial F&B industry.
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected Manufacturing and Production of Food Ingredients Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.